jsPanels are highly configurable
- A huge amount of options allows to configure appearance and behavior of a jsPanel
- Optionally add extra toolbars to header or/and footer sections
- Support for Boostrap (3 and 4) themes and Material-Design-for-Bootstrap themes is built-in
- Customize the panel controls with built-in support for icon fonts Font-Awesome, Material-Icons and Glyphicon
- Built-in support for RTL text direction
- Use it as standard panel, or, with extensions, as modal, tooltip, hint/notifier, contextmenu or dialog
- jsPanels are draggable and resizable, can be maximized, minimized and smallified
- And much more ...
Contrary to previous versions jsPanel v4.x is NOT a jQuery plugin anymore and jsPanel v4.x does NOT depend on jQuery any more either!
jsPanel includes the following polyfills (almost all needed only to support IE11):
- Array.prototype .includes()
- Element .closest()
- NodeList.prototype .forEach()
- Number .isInteger()
- Object .assign()
- Object .entries()
- ParentNode .append()
- String.prototype .endsWith()
- String.prototype .startsWith()
- String.prototype .includes()
- String.prototype .repeat()
- Web APIs MouseEvent MouseEvent() (only if tooltip extension is loaded)
- Window .CustomEvent
jsPanels are multifunctional
jsPanels are not limited to standard panels. Via extensions a jsPanel can also be used as
The layout extension allows to save/export the document's jsPanels in order to restore the layout.
A dock extension lets lets you dock one or more slave panels to a master panel.
Further the global object
jsPanel provides a bunch of
methods that might be helpful not only for jsPanels.